Mariya Muzychuk is a Ukrainian chess grandmaster renowned for her accomplishments in women’s chess. She is the reigning Women’s World Champion stepnguides and Women’s World Blitz Champion. She is also the sister of Anna Muzychuk, a former Women’s World Champion and Women’s World Rapid Champion. Mariya Muzychuk began playing chess at the age of seven and earned the International Master title in 2006 and filesblast the Grandmaster title in
1. She won the Ukrainian Women’s Championship in 2004, 2006, and
2. She was also the winner of the European Women’s Championship in 2009 and the World Women’s Championship in
3. In 2011, Mariya Muzychuk won the Women’s forum4india World Team Championship and the European Club Cup for Women. She was the runner-up of the Women’s World Championship in 2013, and won the Women’s World Championship in 2015 and
4. In 2019, she became the Women’s World Rapid Champion and Women’s World Blitz Champion. In addition to her success in tournaments, Mariya oyepandeyji Muzychuk has achieved great success in international team competitions. She has won five gold medals at the European Team Championships, four gold medals at the Chess Olympiads, and a gold medal at the Women’s World Team Championship. Mariya Muzychuk is widely regarded as one of the best female chess players in the world. Her accomplishments in women’s biharjob chess have been recognized by the International Chess Federation, which awarded her the titles of Woman Grandmaster and Grandmaster in 2004 and 2012, respectively.
- Muzychuk began her chess career in 2000, when she won the Ukrainian Girls U-10 Championship. She has since won numerous other titles, including six European Women’s Championships and two World Women’s Championships. Her successes have made her a two-time consecutive Women’s World Rapid Chess Champion and Women’s World Blitz Chess Champion.